Want to work for a company that actually appreciates your individual talents? A company that recognizes that you have a life outside of work? Our company is seeking talented Master Level MSW, LLMSW or LLPC, LPC Therapists (CAADC Certified would be awesome, but not required) to join our company on a full or part time basis. We mandate three day weekends, so our employees stay healthy. We are flexible with personal time off as well. Please (snail mail) your resume with three professional references to: Mindful Therapy, 122 N. Maple Street., Ithaca, MI 48847 or email to email@example.com.
Under the direction of the Executive Director performs individual or group therapy, initial assessment of clients, determines appropriate treatment planning or makes referral to other services as necessary. This position calls for a special emphasis on sound judgment, clinical skills, and ability to coordinate with referral agencies and discretion in maintaining confidential information and files.
- Performs bio-psycho-social and substance abuse assessments of adolescents and adults. Maintains necessary documentation and reporting requirements. Monitors treatment plans to access client progress and adjust goals as appropriate.
- Provides service delivery to clients in crisis, by phone, on a walk-in or advance appointment basis.
- Provides collaboration with referral sources such as physicians, schools, parole, probation, Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), and the courts as required.
- Demonstrates ability to establish rapport with clients, evaluate behavior, and to modify problem attitudes.
- Demonstrates knowledge of social, emotional, psychological and environmental problems, as well as probable causes and techniques applicable in their alleviation in a culturally competent manner.
- Diagnoses mental illness, psychological disturbances and developmental disabilities using approved diagnostic nomenclature.
- Conducts therapy with adolescents and adults utilizing individual, group, family, couples or other appropriate modalities of treatment.
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills.
- Maintain complete and detailed records in compliance with regulatory/professional standards, agency policy and requirements of third party funding sources.
- Insure that clinical documentation regarding clients is kept secure and confidential and maintained consistent with regulatory agency policies and procedures.
- Adheres to agency and appropriate professional code of ethics.
- Participate in staff meetings, in-service training sessions, client and program review meetings and clinical supervision.
- Performs related tasks as assigned.